Water and sewer customers for the City of Kannapolis can pay their bills several different ways.
- Online - click - www.cokbillpay.com ($2.75 fee applies)
- Automated bank draft (free) - download, complete, and return this form to sign-up
- By mail (P.O. Box 1190, Kannapolis, NC 28082-1190)
- By phone - 704-920-4400. (automated system available 24/7)
- In person at the Utility Billing Center located at 401 Laureate Way. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except for City holidays.
- Dropbox - in the parking lot of City Hall located at 401 Laureate Way and available 24/7.
The ECare online portal is used by utility customers to access their bill/pay their bill and find out information about water consumption.
The new feature of the ECare portal, EData, enables water customers to access information about their water usage. Using EData, customers can view the amount of water they use hourly, daily or monthly and receive notifications if a leak occurs or other important information from the City such as drought restrictions. The information is presented in easy to understand graphs.
It’s easy to sign up and access EData. Click Here
This will direct you to the Account logon screen. You now have the option to select ECare for billing account information or EData for utility account information. Use your current ECare username/password to log into either portal. (When entering the EData portal username - which is your utility account number - exclude the leading zeros. You must also enter the - (dash) in your account number).
We hope that you find this feature helpful as you pay your bill and review your water usage.
If you have any questions please email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Utility Billing staff at 704-920-4393.