Application for Appointment to Boards and Commissions

  • The Kannapolis City Council believes that all citizens should have the opportunity to participate in governmental decisions. One way to participate is by serving as a citizen member of one of the City’s Advisory Boards or Commissions. If you would like to be considered for appointment to the Personnel Advisory Board, Planning and Zoning Board, Board of Adjustment, Downtown Kannapolis Inc., Parks and Recreation Commission or Community Improvement Commission, please complete this form.

  • 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Planning & Zoning
    ETJ - Rowan*
    Board of Adjustment
    Parks & Recreation Commission
    Personnel Advisory Board
    Community Improvement Commission
  • *You must be a Resident of Kannapolis or live in the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction area to serve. The City of Kannapolis has Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) in the Rowan County portion of Kannapolis and extends up to a mile from the City Limits in some places. Only residents who live within the ETJ are eligible to fill ETJ seats on the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment. If you have questions about whether you live in the ETJ or not, please call the Planning Department at 704-920-4359.

  • Contact Information

  • Phone Number
  • Phone Number

  • Professional Background

  • Civic Background

  • Name Occupation Address Telephone
  • Planning & Zoning Commission

  • Board of Adjustment