The Kannapolis Farmers Market is open Thursdays 4-7pm from May through September. The market is located at the corner of Vance Ave and Dale Earnhardt Blvd, in the Oak Avenue Mall parking lot behind the Pizza Hut.
MARKET UPDATES: Get updates about seasonal offerings and special deals at the Kannapolis Farmers Market! Text MARKET to 855-969-4358 to get the latest details. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
VENDORS: Please review Market Guidelines and Vendor Application for interested vendors.
New and returning vendors offer a wide variety of fresh, local produce, as well as honey, prepared foods, spices, and crafts. This year's vendors include:
- Miller & Sons Produce - Rowan County family farm that grows strawberries, tomatoes, corn, cantaloupes, and more
- Curt's Kettle Corn – Variety of flavored popcorn
- Bingham Farm - Poultry, pork, and eggs
- Big L's Blends - Spice blends
- Boho Mama Natural Living - Cleaners, hand soaps, lip balms
- Creations by Amanda - Planters, garden designer accessories
- Earthly Dressings - Sauces and dressings
- Lousleeves Ninepanel - Cartoon books
- Moo Chick Farm - Eggs, soap, produce
- JB Designs - Knit, crochet, sewn items
- Cook Cattle Farm - Beef, eggs
- Pretty Baby Naturals - Soaps, lotions
- Sun Hat Flower Farm - Flowers
- Juicy Lemon - Fresh squeezed lemonade
- Maxx's Desserts - Dessert food truck
- Matias Rodriguez - Produce, plants
- Thee Olde Wood Shoppe - Wood crafts
- Stevie & Me - Jewelry
- Laura's Shed Shop - Jewelry, wood crafts
- The Gift Fox - Decor, accessories
- Dani's Little Dinos - Home decor, accessories
For customers’ convenience, several vendors accept credit cards and WIC.
For additional questions, contact Irene Sacks, 704-920-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.