The Kannapolis Farmers Market is open Thursdays 4-7pm from May through September. The market is located at the corner of Vance Ave and Dale Earnhardt Blvd, in the Oak Avenue Mall parking lot behind the Pizza Hut.
MARKET UPDATES: Get updates about seasonal offerings and special deals at the Kannapolis Farmers Market! Text MARKET to 64600 to get the latest details. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES: For the 2020 season, the market is implementing safety measures to protect the health of shoppers and vendors. Samples are no longer being offered. Customers are asked to stay 6' apart, waiting for your turn at the marked spots as needed. Vendors will wears masks and gloves, and customers are encouraged to do the same. There is a handwashing station for your use.
VENDORS: Please review Market Guidelines and Vendor Application for interested vendors.
New and returning vendors offer a wide variety of fresh, local produce, as well as honey, prepared foods, spices, and crafts. This year's vendors include:
- Miller & Sons Produce - Rowan County family farm that grows strawberries, tomatoes, corn, cantaloupes, and more.
- Honeysuckle Hill Bee Farm - Local bees produce pure raw honey and several varieties of creamed honey.
- D.A.Y. Expressions - Crochet gifts, baby gifts, aprons, potato bags, inspirational gifts.
- Fulton Street Bakery – Baked goods made from scratch.
- Curt's Kettle Corn – Variety of flavored popcorn.
For customers’ convenience, several vendors accept credit cards and WIC.
For additional questions, contact Irene Sacks, 704-920-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.