The Kannapolis Farmers Market is open Thursdays 4-7pm from May through September. The market is located at the corner of Vance Ave and Dale Earnhardt Blvd, in the Oak Avenue Mall parking lot behind the Pizza Hut.
MARKET UPDATES: Get updates about seasonal offerings and special deals at the Kannapolis Farmers Market! Text MARKET to 855-969-4358 to get the latest details. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
VENDORS: Please review Market Guidelines and Vendor Application for interested vendors.
New and returning vendors offer a wide variety of fresh, local produce, as well as honey, prepared foods, spices, and crafts. This year's vendors include:
- Miller & Sons Produce - Rowan County family farm that grows strawberries, tomatoes, corn, cantaloupes, and more
- Curt's Kettle Corn – Variety of flavored popcorn
- Matias Rodriguez - Produce, plants
- Stevie & Me - Jewelry
- Dyan's Confections - Baked goods
- Allen Family Farms - Beef & poultry
- Queen's Orders Honey - Honey, soaps, candles
- Enchanted Olive - Olive oils, vinegars, spice blends
- Home Grown with Love - Microgreens, eggs, produce
- On Sunset at Cripplecreek - Soaps, bath bombs, lip balm, plants
- Wreaths by Sara - Mesh wreaths
- Mayne Essentials - Skin care products
- Victoria Bray - Bowl cozies
- MarlieQ's Caribbean Queen Food Truck - Jamaican food
- Big City Bites & Big City Sweets Food Truck - Sandwiches, tacos, burgers, chocolates, cookies
For customers’ convenience, several vendors accept credit cards and WIC.
For additional questions, contact Irene Sacks, 704-920-4326 or email@example.com.