The City offers water & sewer, garbage & recycling service to its residents and businesses. For any of the following call 704.920.4444.
- Apply for and pay for water/sewer taps
- Apply for water/sewer service
- Pay utility bills
- Online Bill Pay
- Automatic Monthly Bank Draft
- Cash & Check payments are accepted through the dropbox located in the parking lot of City Hall (401 Laureate Way)
- Phone payments through the automated system by calling 704.920.4400.
- Request pool adjustments
- Request leak adjustments
- Participate in the Toilet Credit Program
- Request rereads for water bills
- Close your water/sewer account
- Apply for Commercial Garbage/Recycling Service
Can’t find what you are looking for? Submit an inquiry
Need Assistance/Repayment Plan?
If you have accumulated past due balances we would like to help you with those, by working to setup a payment plan. In order to prevent interruption of your service, you must have a signed Payment Plan on file with the City of Kannapolis. Our Customer Service staff will work one-on-one with you to get a payment plan in place.
Email email@example.com to schedule a call to discuss your account. Please include your full name, phone number, and account number in the email.