Loose Leaf Collection
Loose Leaf Season will began October 19, 2020 and runs through March 5, 2021 at which time loose leaves will be vacuumed by City crews. To find out your pick-up day, enter your address in the CARTology app. IF YOU ARE MISSED PLEASE CALL WITHIN 24-HOURS.
During the Loose Leaf Season, there will not be loose leaf collection on any of the following holidays observed by the City: Veteran's Day (Nov 11th), Thanksgiving (Nov 26th and 27th), Christmas (Dec 23rd, 24th, and 25th), New Year's Day (Jan 1st), and Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Jan 18th).
Throughout the scheduled Loose Leaf Season it is not necessary to bag leaves for them to be collected. However, outside of the scheduled Loose Leaf Season between March 2021 through October 2022, leaves must be bagged and will be picked up on your normal trash pickup day.
- Place loose leaves at the curb the day before your scheduled collection or no later than 7 a.m. on the day of collection.
- Leaves must be placed at the curb or along the ditch line - not in the ditch - in rows parallel with the street.
- Do not place leaves on the sidewalk.
- Leaves mixed with limbs, other yard waste, gum balls, gravel, glass or other solid matter will not be collected. These items damage equipment, thus delaying everyone's collection.
- Leaves in garbage containers will not be collected.
- Leaves must not be placed near water meters and fences. Place them on the street side of retaining walls.
- Leaves often make their way to storm drains. Check the drains in your neighborhood and help the City keep them clean by removing the leaves and litter to prevent flooding.