*Social Distancing and Masks are required*
During the 2020 Celebration of Lights the train will be by reservation ONLY. The reservation process allows us to accomodate as many people as possible per train ride-as safely as possible. The train will run every 15 minutes. This allows staff to appropriately sanitize the train between rides.
- Masks are required for anyone over the age of 2.
- Limited number of rows are being utilized every train run to allow for social distancing.
- Rows can be reserved on the train for $6. A row can typically hold 3 children or 2 adults.
- MAX of 3 people per row.
- The online reservation only provides a receipt of your transaction. On the day of your reservation you need to pickup your train ticket from the ticket window at Village Park (near the concession stand).
- If there is inclement weather call the Rainout Hotline at 704-920-4344 for the latest event information.
- Monday, November 30, Monday December 7, Monday, December 14, and Monday, December 28 are designated as rain make-up dates. Guests may choose to reschedule to one of those dates or receive a full refund.