The Kannapolis Farmers Market is open Thursdays 4-7pm. Normally it runs May through September, but strawberries are early this year and the market will open on April 19. The market is located at the corner of Vance Ave and Dale Earnhardt Blvd, in the Oak Avenue Mall parking lot behind the Pizza Hut. Due to construction closures on Vance, access to the farmers market will be through the Oak Avenue Mall parking lot.
NEW THIS SEASON: Get updates about seasonal offerings and special deals at the Kannapolis Farmers Market! Text MARKET to 64600 to get the latest details. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
New and returning vendors offer a wide variety of fresh, local produce, as well as honey, prepared foods, spices, and crafts. This year's vendors include:
- Miller & Sons Produce - Rowan County family farm that grows strawberries, tomatoes, corn, cantaloupes, and more.
- Kathryn's Cottage Kitchen - Homemade pimiento cheese, chicken salad, bleu cheese dressing, and ranch dressing from recipes passed down through the family.
- Honeysuckle Hill Bee Farm - Local bees produce pure raw honey and several varieties of creamed honey.
- D.A.Y. Expressions - Crochet gifts, baby gifts, aprons, potato bags, inspirational gifts.
- Hunter’s BBQ Sauce – A variety of different types of barbecue sauce.
- Downing Farms – A family owned farm with a selection of produce.
For customers’ convenience, the market accepts credit cards, WIC, and SNAP/EBT. Visitors can often enjoy free lemonade and food samples at several of the vendors!